What I Wore



I have posted this look I am wearing as I type this because I am particularly proud of it: I got the jacket and the shirt dress from a carboot sale yesterday.
The shirt, which is originally Hobbs, was only £1 and the jacket, no label, was £3.
Does it get much better than that?
The carboot was the Hook road arena one near Epsom, just outside London, where I live now, and I love it.
On friday, I went to the city centre to buy a whole load of magazines from Selfridges for university- here, I came across a new 'zine called 'Pheonix', I havent fully examined it yet, but from what I can see, it is pretty cool. I also got one called 'Foam', which had the absolutely stunning Imogen Poots on the cover, love.
The magazine my group decided to use for our project, however, was 'I love fake', it is very iD, very quirky.
After the expensive 'zine purchases, I met up with a high school friend who goes to Kings College, London and we had a fantastic night out at Tiger Tiger, followed by a street preformer at 3:30 am, who played club favourites such as Taio Cruz- Dynamite, and a hundred strong crowd went insane.
It was certainly one of the best nights out I have had in central London.




LOVE K