Live from London: UCA university life.


I have been moved in for 9 days now and there has been a ton of parties, including getting all dressed up as golfers for pub golf: which I completed first and lowest score!
But what I really wanted to tell you about is that I will be dressing the models of Clements Ribeiro show tomorrow morning...
It is very exciting to actually work at London Fashion Week: I will bring you a lot of photographs and exciting stories from the event.
On Monday, I have an invitation to the Sheer magazine launch party which will also be good for networking, and finally Alex Annand is staying at my flat for a week or two and has got us invites to the Adidas party which is so exciting.
Life in London has definitely exceeded my expectations and I hope it means I can give you all some really cool things to read about.



LOVE K