Monthly highlight - A-level results J #1


I haven't blogged in what feels like forever! So much has been going on and I must warn you; my monthly highlight is certainly not as exciting as K's!

So I had my A-level results day recently. I finished on A,A,B equivalent. I like to think of my results as a slap in the face to my old highschool - to say I hated that place would be an understatement!

With that being said, I have been accepted into Salford University to study Journalism and Broadcasting. As you know I've had a ton of problems along the way and even after being accepted I've had trouble sorting accommodation which has only just been sorted a matter of hours ago! I cannot even explain how excited I am though! I get to study at Media City and we share our building with ITV! Can you imagine me strolling along to a lecture passing the likes of Ken Barlow?

On the subject of results day; I hope all our bon bons who are studying their GCSE's got the results you wanted. If not please never give up. As I said, I hated highschool and didn't really achieve at GCSE. I used it as motivation for college though and just threw myself into as much work as possible - extra class, welfare team, volunteer work. Use the next two years to craft yourself and become the person you want to be!

How have you bon bon's been!? Tell me what your monthly highlight was. Also, keep your eyes peeled for my next Nicki Minaj inspired tutorial!

P.S; As you can tell I struggled to find a picture for this post! I took a picture of myself with my UCAS letter but it showed my address so I though I better not put it on the internet haha!!


Love J.