What I wore; Beach day! - Sort of.


Top: H&M
Skirt: Newlook
Necklace: Republic
Ring: Topshop
Bag: Primark


My sister and I thought it would be a good idea to make the best of the sun to day by going to the beach. It's been lovely weather lately but I've been stuck in doors or been out job hunting.

However, when we got there the tide was in. Boo! Yes, after living in Blackpool all my life I still don't know when I can and can't go to the beach. The prom has recently been renovated though so we went along the new steps which was nice. The tide was going out so the water at the front wasn't so deep. We went along with a net but didn't catch anything but seaweed!






The first picture was actually taken after I slipped on the steps. I got a wet and slightly green-from-alge bottom, urgh! A quick dash to Primark resulted in utter disappointment! There was nothing I fancied! I was desperate but couldn't find a nice pair of shorts or a skirt in sight! H&M managed to save the day with on of there £3.99 skirts. They're brill, this is the third I've bought haha!

Sitting watching the waves made me think I might actually miss this place when I move to uni. Only slightly, but still!

Love J.