Tutorial; We're the colours of the rainbow



Urban Decay Primer potion in Eden
Front Cover 'Super Pink' - from the Rainbow Eyes palette
Front Cover 'Carrot' - from the Rainbow Eyes palette
Front Cover 'Buttercup' - from the Rainbow Eyes palette
Front Cover 'Fern' - from the Rainbow Eyes palette
Front Cover 'Clematis' - from the Rainbow Eyes palette
Front Cover 'Blanc de blanc' - from the Rainbow Eyes palette
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Jinx - BOS II exclusive
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero


Back with another tutorial! I've started uploading the pictures to our Flickr first so they keep their quality. My inspiration for this was finding a demo of Jessie J's Rainbow on Youtube, and what other palette could I use, it had to be the Front Cover rainbow eyes.


Step 1
The first step was to use Super Pink from the Front Cover Rainbow Eyes palette on my inner corner. After applying the Primer of course!


Step 2
The next few steps are pretty self explanatory when you see the picture. I used a tiny bit of Carrot from the Front Cover palette to blend Super Pink and Buttercup together because it just looked a bit harsh to me without it. When it came to using Fern I was a little apprehensive since I'd been using matte colours and this is metallic but you really can hardly tell when the look is finished. To enhance the colour I dabbed on a tiny bit of Urban Decay's Flipside but that was just personal preferance - you might not need it.


Step 3
When it came to the blue I wanted to carry on using a metalic and felt the Front Cover Rainbow Eyes didn't have one that fit the look so I went to my Urban Decay BOS II and used Jinx. This colour is exclusive to the palette so if you haven't got it Urban Decay's Radium is pretty similar, just a little darker. I used my angle brush to apply to to create a corner.


Step 4
I then used Clematis from the Front Cover palette to round off the corner and dragged it right over to meet with Super Pink. I also applied Blanc de blanc with a blender brush so it wasn't too intense.


Step 5
I then repeated the pattern under my water line paying most attention to Fern. I then used Urban Decay's Zero 24/7 eyeliner pencil on my waterline.


Step 6
I did plan on a way more thin line but my hand slipped so I just made it thicker. My liquid eyeliner skills are none exsistant to be honest! I used Collection 2000 black liquid eyeliner but I suppose you could just use whatever you have handy!



Hope you like this look Bon bons!