HEKstyle discount and expansion!


How would you bon bons fancy getting your hands on a pair of Jessie J Nike dunks? Did I mention there is a 50% discount for the first 10 orders? Yes BVC's good friend HEKstyle is celebrating his recent success by paying tribute to one of his local heros, Jessie J. Full details of the fantastic offer can be found here.


HEKstyle has gone from strength to strength since our last post. With a growing fan base and customer list, Hekstyle is expanding to fit his new popularity and that starts with a brand new website. With the new website comes new products including a new range of unisex sweatshirts and tees, along with stunning hand made art pieces.

However we might have to wait till the new year for the unveiling but I'm sure we can wait since it gives us all a chance to save some pennies to spend!!

Are you guys as excited as I am? I certainly am for the new clothing line. I think I might have to try and see if I can get my hands on some sneak peaks for you bon bons when the line is ready!

Love J.