in hindsight...




I really love vintage and always have. One of my dreams growing up was to move to LA and open my own thrift store, it would be so awesome. And so, I've been scouring for some beautiful festival ready bits and bobs for when my besto and I fly to Benicassim (YESSS!!!) and I came across this brand - Hindsight Vintage - and saw their super cool vintage sunglasses collection.

My brother (the dude in the snap) got a pair too, and look how sick they are!

I'm literally obsessed with the blue, it looks so amazing in snapchats (I think I sent 15,000 the first day I got the sunnies in the post)... Do you blame me?

Anyway, they have a great selection of styles and they are all genuine vintage - I would suggest getting a move on to buy some 'cause they are limited edition. Click here to see their range on Asos... go go go!