Zuzka Skincare


Hola chicos y chicas! Karen and I recently attended another Bloggers Love Hub event at Kanaloa – Mahiki’s sister club. Whilst we were there we got talking to lots of fabulous people with some seriously amazing products.


The one thing I simply CANNOT stop using and I keep practically dreaming about is these two products from skincare range Zuzka. We sat down and talked with the brands creator and got to know a bit about the brand.  She asked us about our skin care routines, what type of skin we had and then very kindly suggested samples we could try. 

OH MY. 

She gave us ‘Organic Precious Oil’ for use at night dependant on our skin type - and they smell absolutely gorgeous. Mine sends me right off to sleep as it’s infused with lavender and lemongrass. It also nourishes and combats oily or problematic skin, so it’s a winner for me. The 'Contour Day Cream' moisturiser for day use is very light, smells incredible and goes on ever so smoothly. I would definitely recommend. 
 
You can check out Zuzka here

LOVE GEORGIA