Thursday, June 13, 2013

Oh My Love AW13 Party

I was scrolling my phone and realised I had missed some great behind the scenes shots from the Oh My Love Press Party last week, so here they are.





































                                 Kitty Cowell and Jennifer Hope  








 The AW13 collection 





The delicious cocktails made by Chloe and Sophie




















Chloe Langer of 23 Jewellery , Charlotte Auger and Velvet Vejnovic.



It really was a super awesome event, and I am so happy with how it went.


LOVE REN

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun party and you guys look amazing! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete

BVC loves to keep up with new blogs and doesn't mind any of you Bon bons posting your blog URL but please keep it respectful and don't go overboard with the advertising!