Wednesday, June 12, 2013

23 Jewellery

By far my favourite item from the Oh My Love AW13 Press Party goodie bag, is undoubtedbly the hand made bracelet by 23 Jewellery.

Since I got my super cute encoded bracelet in the goodie bag I haven't taken it off once.



Over the summer, 23 Jewellery are actually doing limited edition anklets with crosses, skulls and peace signs, and at price tags ranging from £6-£14, where else are you going to get your summer jewels from?

Don't forget, if you recieved a Oh My Love goodie bag from the party or from ordering online, tweet or instagram a picture of the 23 Jewellery postcard (or if you were lucky enough to be one of the chosen 12 to get a bracelet) to be in with a chance of winning your own personalised bracelet!

LOVE REN

4 comments:

  1. I love handmade bracelets, I've been obsesing over one myself ever since March. Yours looks amazing!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's is a gorgeous bracelet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great bracelet. So unique, especially handmade.

    Amazing post.

    http://daisy-laura.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind comment
    I love the bracelet I have to check 23 jewellery out :)
    X

    ReplyDelete

BVC loves to keep up with new blogs and doesn't mind any of you Bon bons posting your blog URL but please keep it respectful and don't go overboard with the advertising!