Carboot Sale Magic


 I have always loved vintage stores, charity shops, markets and carboot sales more than the high street and each time I venture to one of these places, I am reminded why.
At the weekend I went to a carboot sale local to my home town in Blackpool and found a mountain of goodies.
Black Schuh heels: £5
Blue Atmosphere patent pumps: £2
Black vintage bag: £2
M&S tights: 50p
John Lewis tights: 50p
Cream patterned top and matching skirt, vintage: £3 for both
Black Asos dress: £1
Black Julien Macdonald dress: £3
A selection of 5 River Island, New Look, and other high street dresses: £10 for all

All above DVDs £1 each
I am also a massive film buff (I work at the Odeon, have a 700 strong DVD collection and subscribe to Love Film) so coming across a woman who had an insane amount of DVDs for £1 each was like heaven to me. The films included the brand new Underworld film which is in shops for £10+ (don't worry, they are all legit, no pirate films for me.)

All of these items are reasons as to why carboot sales are so amazing; not only is it fun, it is good for the environment as you are recycling your old and unwanted things, buyers save money and sellers can make money on things they would normally just throw away.

The summer is the perfect time to search for garage sales and carboots and bag yourself some genuine vintage for a tenth of the price of vintage boutiques.

What are you waiting for Bonbons?

LOVE K