James Morrison: The Awakening World Tour


Where: HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London
When: 08.02.12

This was my 5th time seeing Mr. Morrison and I swear everytime, he gets more and more funny. It was as if he was a comedian at some points: he really knows how to work his crowd.
Obviously the music was none less than insane, with my particular favourites, Beverley and Sara, his backing singers, who mesmirise me each and every time I go to one of James' gigs.
James played some classics, You give me something, and mainly his new material, Up (my least favourite JM song, ever) and Person I should have been (new favourite.) He also played This boy, which is possibly my ultimate, (Jessy, the bestie, got me a t-shirt with some of this songs lyrics on for la birthday) so I was very very happy- he must have knew I was there.
Although I was sitting (for the first time ever) and it was right at the back, I didnt mind, it was a chilled out atmosphere and the view was pretty good, however, I shall never EVER sit again, I felt aweful watching all the fans at the front, where I usually am.
If you ever get a chance to see one of this concerts, I would really recommend it.




Next JM event on my list, Epsom Downs races which is just down the road from me.




Which JM song is your FAV?

LOVE K