Tutorial; Amour


Urban Decay Eyeshadow Rockstar
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Psychedelic sister
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Snatch
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Jet
Too Faced Exclusive purple from 'Liquif-eye' palette
Too Face Toy Boy
Urban Decay Primer potion 'Eden'
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in 'Zero'


A quick tutorial for you guys today. I've taken advise and made a BVC Flickr. By uploading my images there first then the quality isn't messed with by Bloggers dodgy uploading! I'm also done the tutorial step by step so you bon bons don't have to go reading through a whole chunk of writing.


Step 1
First I applied Urban Decay's Eden primer potion. It's not my favourite shade but all of the formulas work great! I started on my crease which I don't usually do but it seemed to fit the tutorial better. Right in the corner I used Urban Decay's Jet from the Black palette. I then used Urban Decay's Rockstar to blend the corner into a line. I did this using a small angle brush.


Step 2
I used Urban Decay's Psychedelic sister and blended it into the crease.


Step 3
Using the exclusive purple shade from the Too Faced liquif-eye palette I used my flat shadow brush and aplied it to my lid, over lapping part of the shading I had already created.


Step 4
I then applied Boytoy by Toofaced. I found that it wasn't so vibrant when I used the brush. I'm sure you'll agree looking at the picture above. So for this I used my finger. I know, shock horror! To be honest I'm not really phased by using brushes or finger but sometimes the natural oil on your finger can damage shadows so these days I try to stick to brushes.


Finally I worked Urban Decay's Snatch into the corner of my eye and blended it out into BoyToy. I also used my angle brush again to apply Rockstar to my lower lash line. However, this was me being lazy and not sharpening my purple eyeliner. I'd suggest Urban Decay's Ransom if you were going to use eyeliner instead. After about 75% of the way in I stopped and picked up my agnle brush once again to use Urban Decay's snatch to blend into the Rockstar on my lower lash line. I finally finished off by lining my water line with Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Zero, but you can just use any eyeliner!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial bon bons! I've been messing around on imovie at the boyf so maybe video tutorials are in order!

Love J.