Topshop A/W 2011

As you may have read previously, I was not overly keen with Topshop's S/S line. Not only did I felt let down by the overall look but also the poor tailoring. However, I'm happy to say that although this isn't my favourite highstreet A/W line, Topshop has certainly stepped up their game.

Think Brighton mods with a touch of glam and you're nearly there. It's great to see more British history influencing designs. Some of my favourite key pieces include gorgeous printed pink leggings (Image 1), beautiful pink chiffon dress (Image 2), and oh what I wouldn't give for that incredible parka (Image 8). What are your favourite pieces bon bons?











Overall I'd like to say well done to Topshop for pulling themselves back into my heart. Although there is one downside - my bank account will surely not be happy with you!

Love J.