Harry Potter: Beauty Special








Although Belatix is EVIL, she is also kinda cool. I personally like her dark lipstick, it is almost grey so to recreate it, I used illamasqua submit for a base, then some dirt cheap black lipstick- that doesnt even have a name- to make it darker.






Emma Watson, stunning as she is, has amazing eyebrows and eye make up, so to recreate this look, I used 17 eye brow shaper with loreal paris kohl mineral eye shadow over the top. I also used 'in vogue' fake eyelashes, accessorize eyeliner, rimmel london colour rush eye shadow in jet black and Avon supershock mascara.



Harry Potter is just UBER fabulous right now, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and put a henna on my hand. Plus, the story behind it was pretty cute.





The nails with Hedwick on are pretty awesome, but I went for a more simple colour... I used Eyeko vampira polish with nyc long wearing enamel in i104a.



How does it feel that our childhood is practically over now Harry Potter is over?
Did you enjoy the film?


LOVE K