It takes two.



From left to right K, myself and Megan from Haus of Upton.

It's only been just over a year for BVC, but heck, what a year it's been. Me and K both had our official last day at Blackpool Sixthform College on Friday so I thought I'd do a quick post on what this means for the future of BVC.

Both K and I have applied for university, however, we will be at other ends of the country when September arrives. K plans on studying in London and I am studying in Salford. For all you bon bons out there this means you get the best of both worlds.

It's evident to anyone that there is a stark difference in culture between the north and the south. I believe this seeps into every aspect of our daily lives. Considering this, we believe there could be a north/south divide in fashion trends. Moving away now means that K and I can research this in further detail, BVC can now cover a larger range of events and also, we can now provide a diverse blog roll that will appeal to more people (Hopefully!)

I think a few bloggers get a little confused when it comes to BVC since it's a shared blog. We do however finish our comments and posts with Love J or Love K to let you know who you're dealing with! When it comes to twitter, most of the time you will be speaking to me (J) as K is somewhat of a technophobe!

I cannot wait to update you bon bons more on my own journey and I can't even put into words how excited K is to move down the London. I'd love to swap stories with all you bon bons too! Comment below all your exciting adventures; Are you moving out? Heading to uni? Starting a new job? Just go for it! We love hearing all about you guys!!

Love J.