Fancy winning Cheryl Cole's wardrobe?

With all the criticism over her x-factor fiasco and the are they aren't they rumors surrounding Cheryl Cole lately, her charity efforts are being somewhat ignored. Cheryl has recently offered all her past X-factor outfits to ASOS.com to be auctioned off to raise money for disadvantaged children.

"I'm very excited to welcome you to my clothes auction on ASOS Marketplace which will raise vital funds for The Cheryl Cole Foundation. In the first instance, money raised for my foundation will go to help disadvantaged young people in the North East and will be spread across a variety of different Prince's Trust projects in the region. I hope you enjoy browsing through my wardrobe and that you find something you like!" - Cheryl Cole

The trick behind getting your manicured claws onto one of Cheryl's dresses is simple; Bid as low as possible. The lowest unique bid wins the dress, so you could even end up winning a dress for as low as 1p! Some of BVC's favourite up for grabs include;





I love this gorgeous 'Nail that boardroom meeting' shift dress. I bid on this one myself but unfortunately ASOS text back to notify me that I was not the lowest bidder. I love this dress and think it looked amazing on Cheryl. If you're going to bid on this here's a hint; it's lower than £4.33!

In amongst these dresses there are some amazing designers including Roberto Cavalli, Paul & Joe and Hervé Léger. I bet you Bon bons would look fantastic in any of these so to get your hands on any of the dress above click them to be taken to the auction page.

More dresses, full competition details and terms and conditions can be found here on the Asos website.

Happy biding bon bons! Good luck!

Love J.