EOTD; Purple eclipse.


Please excuse my conk of a nose!
Boredom is slowly creeping in. In between job hunting and not much else I created this little EOTD.

I used;
The bright orange from my H&M palette,
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Grifter, ecstasy and polyester bride,
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom,
Urban Decay Primer potion in Eden,
Collection 2000 Black eyeliner.

I started with the primer of course. You don't need a heavy coating of the Urban Decay primers because they work great! I used my flat shadow brush to apply the orange from the corner of my eye to about a third of the way. I then used a slanted angle brush to apply Ecstasy to my crease. I pulled this right the way to the orange shadow. I then filled the gap in with Grifter. I used my blending brush to concentrate on blending Grifter into the Ecstasy shadow. I used the same fluffy blending brush to apply my highlight in Polyester Bride. I only glided across my brow bone because I didn't want it to be to intense. Finally I finished off with my eyeliner.



I hope you like it! It's been so long since I did a tutorial but I want to keep them more regular. I did want to start the BVC youtube channel and do some on there but I am way too shy! The Youtube community would rip me to shreds. Do any of you Bon bons have some tips!?

Love J