Just a quick update!


It's been a week since I last post and it feels like forever!

So as you know K and I have this little blog as a training ground for writing. I'm not sure if I've mentioned but I've applied for Salford uni and had these big dreams about internships in media city, maybe seeing if I could go back to work placement at the FT, living in Manchester close to the boyfriend.

However, I received a letter yesterday saying all Journalism combined courses have been cancelled appart from Journalism with English. So all those dreams of living in the city I love - NA DA!

I'm telling you all this [1] to see if anyone else is in the same position, and [2] although my dreams have been dashed. I'm still blogging and practising my writing. I have had an offer from Uclan but I doubt I will go because I hated it when I went. I suppose I have options though.

Hmmm what to do bon bons! Anyone else having problems with uni like this??

Love J.