The New Angels





After two local girls (Carly Notton and Danielle Lanchester) died in my area on Sunday night in an extremely saddening car crash, I thought I would do a post dedicated to two such beautiful girls.
And very fitting to this theme, I have decided to post on Victoria Secrets new angels, who gained their wings on the catwalk (much like Carly and Danielle gaining theirs in heaven.)
Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton are the three latest models to have gained the title of 'Angel', this title is only given to the brands very top models... But, what does this mean?
Well, it means that these models will now have some of the best outits to wear in the 'retailers annual catwalk show, which airs Tuesday night on CBS', says www.cbsnews.com.

I give both families my love through this hard time; all their friends are so heartborken and I hope they make it through this tough time, knowing both their girls are safe and happy up in heaven.
R.I.P to two such gorgeous girls.
Love K