Favourite things


James Morrison
Basically my husband; his voice, his face, his hair.
It is all perfection.

Gossip Girl
I know you would be lying if you didn't enjoy the episode in Paris last night.
Make me Blair; rich enough not to care, skinny, says what she thinks, beautiful.

Simon Neil
...of Biffy Clyro. His voice is so 'velvety', I saw BC in Blackpool not so long ago, such a crazy gig.

Robert Ryan
Probably one of my favourite artists. His work is so deep and eyecatching.

The V&A Museum
...Rapheal room. It does make me speechless. Favourite place in the world.

Luella Bartley
The quirky designs are just ingenious.

Kesha
Every song is such a tune, she is sooooooooo coool.

Taylor Momsen
Probably the coolest teenager in the world- she is stunning.

This photo
I am not particularly a fan of Paloma Faith, but this picture is really amazing.

Geek Chic
I am such a fan at the moment.


What are your favourite things?

Love K