Twinkle Nails By Tina

I have recently found a great new talent; Tina Mitchell.
She does fantastic nails for such an amazing price, the best part is that she can do any nail art you want for £20, which in some salons can cost up to £40. When she handed me her business card, I was so excited to get my nails done, but, I had just got them done at 'Flawless' in Blackpool. (next to Blueberries-which is such a great store, it stocks LV, toy watches, Vivienne Westwood and even a whole Paris Hilton section!) Anyway, I told my sister about Twinkle nails and she went straight away to get hers done. These are the photos.


Now, these acrylics might not be to your taste, but, my sister is currently working at a special education primary school, so needed something strong and simple but yet also wanted something subtle and pretty to 'wow' the boyfriend ;).

After my nails from 'Flawless' came off after 16 days, (which is great, because my part-time job is quite manual) I went straight to Tina to get something a little more adventurous. She has such a wide variety of tips, varnishes, jems... basically everything. And, we all know Kare is a great lover of fashion, expecially Chanel, so I went all out and got these fantastic tips.



I have now had them on for 10 hours and the ratio of comments to time that I have had is insane. Everyone really likes them, which is great because on the wrong person, these nails could look cheap, but I like to think I can pull them off.

Twinkle nails is based in Blackpool so if you would like any prices etc. see below.

PRICE LIST
full set of acrylics..............£20
infill................................£15
soak off & tidy up.................£10
soak off & full set acrylics......£27
......Hollywood/Twinkle toes........£10
toe infill................................£8
removal of gel toes......£10
removal and new set of toes...£15
...SPECIAL OFFER..
full set of acrylics & hollywood toes only £25!
07729189867 for appoinmentsSee More


I do highly recommend Tina because not only are the nails fabulous and at a great price, Tina is a lovely lady, so easy to talk to and wonderful company.



Love K