Newsflash!

Instead of doing quick little updates about new statements and discounts, I thought, why not do a news section!?

So firsty I am happy to annouce that the Urban Decay eyelash collection I posted about yesterday will have a total of 18 different types of lash!! A statement on twitter said ''YES! 18 different styles of lashes... ranging from au natural to colorful to big and lush'' this just makes me even more excited!!
Secondly Bourjois is having an instore sale on their nail polishes. 2 for only 8 quid!! I know I'll be popping into boots with my pennies this week. If you do to send us swatches and you oppinion!!
Yesterday our favourite people down at Eyeko spilled the beans on their new nail polish colours! Swatches are not yet available but we got our hands on a tab of what the colours should look like! I'll post it up next. One new colour reveal is chi chi, a pale pink packed with glitter. Also they are re releasing Pastel, saucy and rain!
Sadly there is still no news on the abrupt end to Banana fish, the Japanese fashion company was just about to hit their 10th anniversary before suddenly annoucing to loyal customers that they were closing the doors for good. Their reasons are unclear for doing so and has left the Harajuku girls of Japan wounded.
Moments ago Perez Hilton leaked sketches of Madonna's new teen fashion range 'Material girl'. Images can be viewed here http://cocoperez.com/2010-06-23-your-first-look-madonnas-material-girl-clothing-line .
In less exciting news, Too faced cosmetics has updated their homepage for a new summer look! Check it out =] http://toofaced.com/ .
To save confusion over the missing eyeshadow section on the Glamour doll eyes site, the eyeshadows will be back up on Tuesday June 29th. I'm not sure I can wait that long!! =].

I do think that is all for now!! Anything you feel should be added, feel free to comment!!

Love J.