Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What I Wore: Cinema (of course)

For a day of endless fun, I went to check out Now You See Me and The Bling Ring with my brother and best friend. Firstly, I need to say just how incredible Now You See Me actually is- Jesse Eisenberg and Dave Franco together, lord alive! I also have a confession: I went to see it for the second time the day later, I'm sure a third is coming) 
My next opinion is, it is cuuuurazay how much The Bling Ring makes you want to do something illegal- imagine all those designer bags you could have, *sigh*. Anyway, this is what I wore:


Bowler Hat: Topshop/ Dress: Vintage/ Leather Gilet: Topshop/ Mesh Backpack: Monki/ Neon Green Watch: Toy Watch/ Converse: All Star Converse via Topshop


Here is a look at my personal Bling Rings (and bracelets): Rose Gold Mid Ring: Regal Rose/ Silver Rings: Vintage/ Burnt Orange Bracelet: 23 Jewellery/ Comb Bracelet: Diesel/ Nail Varnish: Nail Girls London


Have you seen any good films recently?

LOVE REN

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really want to see The Bling Ring, however it hasn't started playing where I live yet. You look great though, and I love your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your jewelry choices! And I just recently saw One Day with Anne Hathaway and that is just such a simply perfect movie!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BVC loves to keep up with new blogs and doesn't mind any of you Bon bons posting your blog URL but please keep it respectful and don't go overboard with the advertising!