Review; Lush - Snow globe


The main scents of this soap are lemon and grapefruit which makes up a brilliant, citrusy tang. Such and uplifting scent is best used for your morning wake up call, and although this is part of Lush's winter range it would be perfect in the summer months if you can hold back for that long!

I've read a lot of reviews that this scent isn't 'Christmassy' enough, which I think is quite unfair. The Christmas range at Lush is full of nostalgic scents that remind us to get into that festive cheer. This on the other had is more of the pick me up needed after an awful day stuck in British winter weather. Herbal notes help repair you to combat the common cold and feel good citrus leaves you feeling fresh for the new day.

The soap was creamy and easy to lather. It left my skin moisturised and soft. It's scent lingered not only in the bathroom, but also on my skin for hours. This has to be one of my favourite Lush soaps so far and I would recommend it to anyone!

Love J.